Terms and conditions of Kite Culture Float rental services.
Care and proper usage of floats:
- Do not over-inflate the float
- Do not overload the float
- Do not place the float in water overnight
- Do not jump on the float if the float is on hard ground
- Do not drag the float on the ground
- Use the pump in 5 minute intervals. Let it cool after 5 minutes of use to avoid overheating.
- Do not let the electric pump come into contact with water.
- Please use the electric pump to deflate the float
- Rinse the float with fresh water before drying
- Make sure the there is no water inside the float
- Drain off any water inside the float
- If the float was used on seawater, please ensure to pump fresh water to rinse the inside of the water before draining off the water.
- Take note and report any damage of the float
- Please ensure that the float is dry and free of sand (both inside and outside)
- Report any damage of the floats
- Fold the float nicely and neatly
- If you would like to purchase and keep the rental items, please contact us for a price quote
We will check the float and refund the deposit within 1 week if the float is returned in good and cleaned condition.
In the event that the float is not returned in good and cleaned condition:
- Minimum $25 cleaning fee per float will be charge if the float is not dry or has sand particles
- Damage fee up to full deposit paid will be charged if there are damages to the items